Who We Are
Promoting the essence of woven and knitwear craftsmanship, we manufacture cashmere clothing mainly using 100% pure organic cashmere yarn, we also welcome to work with various cashmere blended yarn like cashmere silk, cashmere cotton and more.
We are always excited to develop new ideas in the fashion industry using world class natural fiber, we wholeheartedly welcome your own custom made design, our designer, knitwear, and weaver team will work very hard to develop your own custom made design and brand.
We welcome all types of customers to trade with us, our major customers are Wholesalers, Retailers, and Importers, Boutiques, and Clothing/Accessories small business owners. Our products are being sold in North America, Europe, Africa, Latin America, and almost all parts of the world.
When you are in Nepal, we desire nothing more than a cup of coffee with you.
Hoping to help you the best in bringing your invaluable artistic imaginations and inspirations into a cashmere product.
My Shop Asia P. LTD (Inside Baber Mahal Revisited)
Tanka Prasad Sadak, Baber Mahal, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 977 9851058472 (For appointment)
My Shop Asia Work Studio
Budhanilkantha Municipality, Ward no - 8
Golfutar Height, Kathmandu, Nepal
Our Company ID: 119162
Exim Code: 6017996460134NP
Rex Number: NPREX6017996460134NPTEPC
VAT Number: 601799646
Why buy from us.
- We only uses Lab tested yarn (SGS lab certified) almost all our yarns are Mongolian origin Yarns.
- For colour dying we only prefer to use Swiss brand (AZO - FREE ), all our dying process is eco-friendly and natural.
- Our Cashmere products are Ultra Soft, Super Warm, Moist Wicking, and High duarability
- We carefully check each finished items for quality assurance.
- We are the group of the rich resources of professional and dedicated manpower and the vastly experienced management committed to excellence in their respective fields.
- We use western concepts of doing business in Nepal and apply the highest American/European business standards and ethics.
- We work to offer the most competitive wholesale price in Nepal with the expansion of its new design activities. We also stand for a discount policy.
- We have a Social Responsibility - Buying with us is helping the people of Nepal.
Fairtrade is an international movement working to empower people in developing countries with opportunities to make a dignified living with good wages and secure working conditions and sustainable development. One of the main objectives of fair trade is to support developing country producers and workers with a great sustainable working environment. Our company has the desire for being a fair trade company in Nepal, and we follow fair trade principles, and we are also affiliated with many fair trade organizations like Alliance for Artisan Enterprise. We stand for
- Provide better job opportunities to local people
- Decent working environment
- Encourage local art and handworks
- Support local student and school
- Offer good quality products
- Reasonable price of goods
- Transparency and respect during international trading
- Eco-friendly production process.