We are an manufacturer and exporter of Pashmina products Nepal. Our main exports have been to USA, UK, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Japan, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. Wholesalers and Importers are welcome to be a partners with us to sell our cashmere pashmina products.
Wholesale Pashmina mission is to maintain high customer satisfaction by using the best technology and making high quality products.
Wholesale pashmina offers:
- 100% Cashmere Pashmina Shawl, Stoles, Scarves
- 100% Silk Pashmina Shawls, Stoles, Scarves
- 70 % Cashmere and 30% Silk Shawls, Stoles, Scarves
- Animal Printed, Others design Printed Cashmere Pashmina Stoles, Scarves
- Cashmere Pashmina Sweaters for Man and Women
- Ponchos, Gloves, Blanket, Baby Blanket, Hat
- Embroidery Pashmina Stoles, Scarves
- Cashmere Pashmina for Kids
Our skilled artisans are well versed with the nuances of the art and market dynamics, thus each shawl produced by them emotes melange of creativity, vibrancy, quality and utility. The raw materials used by us are sourced from the best places and each step of our product development (designing, stitching, dyeing, finishing, etc) is closely monitored. We ensure that our products are durable, warm and match the style of the present times. Our team is experienced and can also customize products as per the specifications of the clients.
We guarantee you to sell only excellent quality products in our online store. Unlike many other stores that keep their customers waiting for weeks, our customers receive their orders within 7-10 days.
- We are the group of rich resource of professional and dedicated manpower and the vast experienced management committed to the excellence in their respective fields.
- We uses western concepts of doing business in Nepal and applies the highest American/European business standards and ethics.
- We work to offer the most competitive wholesale prices in Nepal with the expanding of its new design activities. We also stand for discount policy.
- We have a Social Responsibility - Buying with us is helping to the people of Nepal. Click here to read about our social initiative project.
Kntting and Weaving Process
Womens at Weaving
Dhapasi VDC - 2, Kathmandu, Nepal,
(Near Deurali Janta)
Tel: 977 1 2081505
Contact Person: Yojana Acharya
Lazimpat Road, (Opposite to French Embassy)
1st Floor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Contact Person: Anjana Maharjan